The following related pathway can be downloaded from Specialist Link
As an alternative to cardiology tele-advice, providers in the Calgary Zone can submit an eReferral Advice Request for cardiology issues, and will receive a response back from a specialist within five calendar days.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding statutory holidays.
Please enter the Physician's Name and PracID, along with the Patient's PHN and Physician's Direct/Private Phone Number (without dashes or hyphens).
Generated: ... @ 00:00 am
❌ Service Closed
For more information, please call 403.910.2551 Ext 0, or email email@example.com
Please contact the primary cardiologist, if there is one, prior to using Specialist LINK
• If the primary cardiologist is not available and/or the physician cannot wait, proceed with the request for tele-advice
• Hypertension enquiries should be directed to General Internal Medicine
• Urgent questions should be directed to RAAPID, as appropriate
• Post-operative enquiries should be forwarded to the patient’s surgeon
• For Congenital Cardiology, please contact the Southern Alberta Adult Congenital Heart Clinic at the Peter Lougheed Centre (403-943-4504).
To request this service by phone, call 403-910-2551 and press 2, 1.