The following COVID-19 pathways are available on Specialist Link.
As an alternative to infectious disease tele-advice, providers in the Calgary Zone can submit an eReferral Advice Request for sexually transmitted infections (STI) issues only, and will receive a response back from a clinical development nurse within five calendar days.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding statutory holidays.
Please enter your name, PRAC ID and direct/private phone number (no dashes/hyphens).
Generated: ... @ 0.00 am
Request have been sent successfully
Error, request cannot be send
• If physicians have questions about laboratory testing, they should be directed to the microbiologist
• Questions specifically regarding tuberculosis can be directed to TB services on call
• With respect to contact tracing in the community or post-exposure prophylaxis, these calls are best handled by public health
• Questions regarding pediatric patients should be directed to pediatric infectious diseases specifically at Alberta Children’s Hospital
• To request this service by phone, call 403-910-2551 and press 1, 6